Drive Revenue With Custom SEO Services
Accelerate your revenue from search — and prove its bottom-line impact — with Smartec Marketing’s SEO services. Blend talent and tech with our custom strategies, conversion-to-close ROI tracking, and first-party data activation. Request a proposal now to receive a flight plan, pricing, and strategy!
What do our SEO services include?
A website SEO audit serves as the foundation of your SEO plan.
As a part of your SEO audit, your dedicated account manager will look at the following:
- Your website
- Your website analytics data via Google Analytics
- Your Google Search Console data
- Your competitors
- And more
For the best results and insight into your website, our SEO team uses a variety of SEO tools. With these resources, we can take a multi-pronged approach to your website SEO audit and provide your organization with a competitive SEO strategy.
From on-page SEO to off-site SEO to technical SEO, our managed SEO services deliver. Since Smartec Marketing maintains in-house SEO specialists, it’s easy for our team to optimize your website, grow your backlink profile, and improve your technical optimizations.
Here’s what you can expect from our SEO optimizations:
- Increase rankings, traffic, and conversions for existing URLs
- Rank for more competitive keywords on search engines via a stronger backlink profile
- Improve website usability via a faster page speed and lower load times
You can also track our SEO efforts via our in-house project management software. With our software, it’s easy to see when an SEO task happened, how it’s impacted your revenue pipeline, and what is happening next to improve your SEO performance.
You get more than an SEO expert with Smartec Marketing’s professional SEO services — you get a complete marketing team. With a team of experts on your side, from business consultants to content marketers to web developers, your business can build a revenue-driving SEO approach.
When it comes to developing a successful SEO strategy, we take a collaborative approach and learn about your:
- Company-wide objectives
- Market changes in your industry and in SEO
- Additional marketing efforts, like PPC, social media marketing, and content marketing
The result? A comprehensive strategy that pushes towards your company’s biggest goals for growth, like opening a new location or launching a new product, while taking the pressure off you to deliver an A-Z strategy for dominating the search results.
First-party data activation
Smartec Marketing’s SEO services for websites go a step further than most SEO plans. Besides generating more traffic (and conversions) for your site from search engines, Smartec Marketing activates the first-party data generated by your site.
Via Smartec Marketing Cloud — our client-exclusive software — you can use your first-party data to:
- Launch powerful remarketing campaigns
- Send effective outreach emails
- Track buyer journeys
- Personalize website visits
- And more
Through first-party data activation, we’ve helped our clients increase their marketing ROI by 20% or more, and we can do the same for your business with our award-winning team of SEO experts and tech.
Full-funnel ROI tracking
With our SEO company’s built-in ROI tracking, your business can answer questions like:
- How many leads did SEO generate?
- How many leads generated from SEO closed?
- How many sales did SEO generate?
- Which URLs had the most impact on leads and sales?
- Which search engines referred the most qualified leads or highest-value sales?
- And more
This full-funnel view of your SEO strategy makes measuring SEO’s ROI faster and easier. Plus, you can access this information 24/7 from Smartec Marketing Cloud, which means the next time leadership asks for numbers, you’ll have an answer in seconds.
P.S. Smartec Marketing Cloud tracks all marketing channels’ ROI, from paid to social, which makes your job 10X easier.
Developing, producing, and publishing SEO content is fast and easy with our SEO marketing services. That’s because we maintain an in-house team of content marketers, copywriters, editors, and designers. Prefer to keep content creation in-house? No problem!
Here’s what you can expect with our SEO company:
- Track each piece of content’s ROI
- Produce content for different funnel stages, from awareness to consideration
- Provide feedback, suggestions, and more via our project management system
With professional SEO content that speaks to your audience, your business can increase its search rankings, traffic, and even conversion rates. Bonus: You’ll also grow your backlink profile, so you can appear for even more competitive, high-converting keywords on search engines.
Looking for plans and pricing?
Get a preview of our SEO services
Get a preview of our SEO services
Too many search engine optimization providers take a copy-and-paste approach to SEO. That’s not our style — and it’s not how we’ve driven $3 billion in revenue for our clients in just the past five years. Instead, we build custom plans based on your business, industry, and goals. Get a preview of what that can look like below:
CUSTOM SEO PLANS
How we determine pricing
Discuss your business goals
We’ll learn about what you are hoping to achieve as a company — short- and long-term — to create an SEO plan that works towards your goals.
Analyze your market
We’ll do a deep dive into your competition — both as a business and within search, specifically — to determine the best action plan.
Review your strategic objectives
What key objectives are on your roadmap? Double down on content production? Launch a new product line? We’ll create a plan that aligns perfectly.
INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS:
- AI-powered strategy recommendations
- Competitor site, strategy, & lead gen monitoring
- Data-backed optimization ideas
- Engaging copy written by industry experts
- Expertise of a 500+ digital strategy team
- Full-funnel ROI tracking
- Marketing and sales data unification
- Smartec Marketing Cloud access
- On-page, off-page, and technical SEO
- Phone, lead, and revenue tracking
- Technical Website Analysis & Opportunity Report
- Keyword research & selection
- Keyword mapping to target pages
- Title Tags & Meta descriptions
- Robots.txt optimization
- XML sitemap creation & submission
- Information architecture audit
- Canonicalization analysis
- Initial external link analysis and disavow
- Link redirect audit
We develop customized strategies for every business we partner with, but the deliverables in our pricing table give you a glimpse at the depth of service our SEO team provides.
Optimizing for organic search encompasses a range of SEO techniques, and our SEO marketing agency leverages each one to help your business to grow and thrive among your competitors.
Find the perfect plan for your business today!
Your search for SEO services ends here
When your company partners with Smartec Marketing, you:
Reclaim your work day
Get more time back in your day. With a team of content creators, developers, industry experts, and data consultants behind them, your marketing expert will make SEO a reliable, stress-free marketing channel for you.
Accelerate your ROI
Earn a 20% higher ROI from SEO with our client-exclusive software stack — Smartec MarketingCloud. Through machine learning, AI, and billions of data points, its delivered a 20% greater marketing ROI — on average — for our clients.
Grow your bottom-line
Deliver the results leadership wants, from increased market share to job creation, with our SEO experts. Already, our clients have earned $3 billion in revenue through our data-fueled and expert-led SEO strategies.
Streamline your strategy
Leading an omnichannel marketing strategy has never been easier. With our full-service agency and its 500+ experts, we’ll build, implement, and manage your cross-channel strategy for you.
Pricing custom to you.
Starting at $1500 per month.
Unlock a 20% greater marketing ROI with
Smartec Marketing’s award-winning SEO team
- Dedicated account manager with an in-house team to develop and implement assets
- All-in-one platform for optimizing, measuring, and reporting SEO’s ROI
- Built from your business objectives, market changes, and overall marketing efforts
- In-house project management software, 24/7 help desk, and direct client phone line
Typical SEO agency
- Dedicated account manager that’ll need your time to develop and implement assets
- Third-party toolkit for tracking SEO’s performance with subscription costs passed to you
- Copy-and-paste checklist for optimizing your site and (hopefully) delivering results
- Regular, but unreliable when site issues happen, and you need help now
- One or more team members searching for the time to optimize 200+ ranking factors
- Free and paid tools for auditing, monitoring, and measuring rankings and traffic
- S.M.A.R.T. goals, but difficult to achieve with limited resources, time, and skillsets
- Varied with documentation gaps leading to project delays and wasted budget.
FAQs about SEO services
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a set of techniques that help websites rank well on search engine results pages for relevant search terms. With a smart SEO strategy, you can improve the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search results.
SEO involves improving your website in accordance with user needs and Google’s algorithms, which aim to rank the most relevant, useful content for searchers. SEO techniques aim to make your website easier for users and search engine crawlers to understand and make your site more valuable to users.
SEO encompasses a wide range of techniques, including:
- Keyword research
- Link building
- Content creation
- Local listings like Google Business Profile
An SEO company puts these techniques into action a few ways, like by adding relevant keywords to your content, making your site more user-friendly through web design, earning links from reputable sources, and much more.
Search engine optimization or SEO services are digital marketing services that improve rankings in search results for keywords relevant to a given business. These improved rankings increase the business’s visibility in search engines and drive qualified traffic to its website. For the best results, website SEO services should include a custom strategy and various types of SEO tactics, including on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
Various factors determine the ideal SEO plan for your business, but here’s an overview of which services work best for which companies.
- Local SEO is best for reaching users in your local area. It works best for businesses that have physical locations or serve specific regions. Local listing sites like Google Business Profile are popular in local SEO.
- Ecommerce SEO is for businesses that sell products online and can help relevant shoppers discover your online business and its products.
- Enterprise SEO is SEO for large businesses or businesses with large websites. Enterprise SEO strategies often have more of a focus on broad, short-tail keywords.
Whichever type of service you choose, a complete SEO plan covering aspects of SEO such as on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and technical SEO is typically the most effective approach. An SEO company can help determine the right plan for you.
You’ve got choices when it comes to selecting an SEO service provider. From freelancers and consultants to agencies and in-house teams, there are lots of SEO services offered.
Here are our tips (based on 25+ years of experience) on how to choose an SEO company:
1. Outline your organization’s SEO goals
Before investing in an SEO team for your website, set aside time to determine:
- What your business wants to accomplish
- How much your business will invest
- How involved your business will be in managing your SEO
When you understand your goals, budget, and responsibilities, you build an SEO agency shopping list. With that list, you can find and filter SEO companies faster, which will save you (and your department) time in finding an SEO team.
2. Focus your search on providers with transparent pricing, deliverables, and reporting
From pricing to deliverables to reporting, professional service providers should maintain transparency.
Providers that push back against transparency should raise a red flag — and make your search for SEO help faster and easier. During discussions, freelancers, consultants, and agencies should all share a list of what they’ll do for your business, when they’ll do it, and how much they’ll charge.
If they don’t, don’t sign.
3. Narrow your options with case studies, reviews, and certifications
Got trust signals? Save yourself the headache of working with an unvetted SEO provider, and focus your search on established providers.
These agencies (or consultants) will have case studies that demonstrate their expertise — including in specific industries — and results. You’ll also want to look for a provider’s certifications. Are they a Google Premier Partner, for example, which Google awards to top-performing agencies?
Focusing on vetted SEO providers will streamline your search for the right SEO company, saving you time and money.
4. Future-proof your strategy with full-funnel marketing solutions
If you’re like most businesses, you’ve invested in several digital marketing strategies, like SEO, PPC, social media, and more, to create a full-funnel digital marketing strategy. With so many strategies, it’s critical to have SEO solutions that can work within (or even manage) your omnichannel strategy.
WebFX, for example, helps businesses use their organic search visits to support remarketing campaigns for PPC. Since we’re a full-service digital marketing agency, we’re also equipped to manage an omnichannel strategy with our full-funnel marketing solutions.
5. Meet your potential SEO companies
Whether it’s a video call, phone call, or in-person meeting, meet with your potential SEO providers. Through that meeting, you can learn more about the agency’s communication style, SEO methodology, and client experience and determine if you need to look at other SEO companies.
If an SEO service provider doesn’t want to meet with your team, reconsider working with them.
Target keywords that convertEvery stage of the funnel is important. Ranking well for a bottom-of-the-funnel keyword, however, will provide revenue fast. That’s why our SEO experts use keyword research to find keywords that capture and convert qualified leads or bigger sales for your business first.
Track SEO-driven sales from conversion to close
Sales and marketing come together with our SEO offerings. With our client-exclusive (and proprietary tech), you’ll have access to which leads and sales came from SEO. The result? You can calculate SEO’s ROI in an instant.
Activate first-party data to power campaignsPower an omnichannel marketing strategy with our comprehensive SEO services, which generate valuable first-party data (via organic traffic visits) your business can use for remarketing campaigns, email outreach, and more.
Leverage industry-leading SEO expertsYou have a marketing team at your fingerprints with WebFX. With their expertise, from SEO and content marketing to business consulting and tech enablement, your business can adapt to market conditions and excel.
Accelerate your SEO ROI with Smartec Marketing’s search engine optimization plans
Search engine optimization is a proven strategy for driving revenue. The question is, how much revenue can your business capture from search? With Smartec Marketing’s search engine optimization plans, the answer is a lot.
For perspective, we’ve helped our clients generate more than $3 billion in revenue (along with 7.8 million qualified leads) from the web — and that’s just in the past five years.
Now, we’re ready to help your business:
- Generate more revenue from search
- Accelerate SEO’s return on investment
- Leverage SEO’s first-party data across campaigns, from PPC to email
- Navigate market changes and opportunities
- Measure SEO’s bottom-line impact
- Increase its market share
- And more
Ready to get started? Request a proposal today (it’ll include a custom strategy, pricing, and flight plan) to get started. Or, skip the line and call us at 650-581-3777 to speak with a strategist now!
More on our SEO services
Ecommerce SEO Management
Local SEO Services
Enterprise SEO Services
Enterprise SEO Pricing
Local SEO Pricing
SEO Design Services
Web Video Production
We’ve driven over
leads for our clients.
Discover how we can help your business grow
As a small business, Smartec Marketing was the perfect partner for us. Their team excelled in creating a comprehensive digital plan and executing effective email campaigns, significantly growing our customer base and online presence.
Smartec Marketing transformed our digital strategy, particularly in social media and PPC. Their innovative, data-driven approach increased our engagement and sales remarkably. Their team is proactive and up-to-date with trends, making them invaluable to our marketing.
Smartec Marketing dramatically improved our online presence with their SEO and content marketing expertise. Their tailored service and industry insight have boosted our lead generation significantly. Highly recommended for impactful online strategies.